Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to Shannon Leigh Speaks! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin  I am a person with varied interests and hobbies, and an unexplainable urge to share them with people.  I LOVE to write.  It's therapeutic and relaxing to me.  Why do I need relaxation, you ask?  I'm a mom to three: Karleigh-4, Mason-2, and Matthew-28 (Yes, I include my husband in the child category, as he requires just as much attention as my little ones). I am also a teacher to special needs first graders and a full-time graduate student. Needless to say, there aren't many dull moments in my life...




So, why add a blog to the madness??!!  Simply because I'm passionate about it, and I believe that you should always make time for things that you are passionate about!  

This blog will be just as eclectic as my life.  I will cover topics including beauty, recipes, home decor, tips, and mommy humor.  I've come up with the following schedule so there would be some type of organization :)

Mommy Monday:  Mommy Monday will include tips (although, it will  probably be more like me asking you guys for tips), suggestions, and stories that I think fellow mommies (or daddies) will appreciate.

Whatever I Want Wednesday:  I am a woman, and therefore, I change my mind a little (my husband would say A LOT).  I want a day where I can write about WHATEVER I want (or whatever YOU want).

Fancy Friday:  You guessed it!  The ever popular beauty blog!  What can I say??  I am such a girl.  I love make-up, clothes, and accessories.  However, I am a mom with limited time and money.  Although I enjoy all things beauty, I am NOT a make-up artist, I stink at doing my hair, and I tend to wear the same 5 outfits over and over again.  However, I love learning...isn't that why we are ALL here??  

Weekly Hoorays and No Ways:  This blog will include my favorite, and not so favorite, products, snacks,tips, etc.  

I look forward to starting this journey with you!  Please subscribe and share with your friends!

With Love,

2 comments:

  1. Love the versatility of your blog. Look forward to seeing you around

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support! I'm heading over to your blog right now!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete