Friday, January 10, 2014

Fancy Friday...Chocolate for Your Face!

Hey Y'all!

Just a quick post today.  I wanted to tell you about the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. There are a few reasons why I love this product...


Find it Here


1.  It's matte.  There is no shimmer or glitter, so you won't look like a hooker.  If you're a mom, you know you don't have time to tan. It warms up my pale face so I don't look like Edward Cullen.  

2.  It's the perfect color.  This bronzer isn't orange at all...no one wants to look like an Oompa Lumpa...it's not cute.

3.  It lasts forever!  I've had the sample size for 6 months.  I've used it nearly every day and I haven't even made a dent.

4.  It makes my face look thinner.  Who doesn't want a thin face?  If I put it all over my body would it take off a few pounds?? 

AND THE BEST PART OF ALL...

It smells like CHOCOLATE!!!  What woman wouldn't want to start their morning off by slathering chocolate on their face?!  Oh my goodness...it just puts me in a good mood every morning!  I haven't gotten brave enough to taste it yet...maybe next week.  Just kiddin!

This is a little pricey, but I suggest buying the sample size.  I found it on the Too Faced website with a kabuki brush for $15.  Pretty good deal!  

Hope you try it!  

Bye Y'all!






No comments:

Post a Comment