Friday, January 3, 2014

FANCY FRIDAY...Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara


Hey y'all!  I want to share a product with you that I think is worth a try.  Like many people, I suffer with dark circles under my eyes.  I have no idea why.  Oh wait, nevermind...I know EXACTLY why I have these bags under my eyes...Two children under the age of 5, full-time job, and full-time graduate school.  I have yet to find an under eye concealer that does the job.  If y'all have any suggestions, let me know below.  However, I find that my mascara only adds to the darkness under my eyes, as it smears through the day.  I've tried it all...regular formula, waterproof,  high-end, drug store...it all smears, leaving me looking like the joker.   That is, until I found this little beauty...
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, $10
Purchase Here




That's right, ladies...a mascara JUST for your bottom lashes.   The ONLY mascara I'll use on my bottom lashes from this point on (until they discontinue it...it seems like this happens to everything I love).  Let me tell you why:

Length and Volume

This mascara gives your bottom lashes both length and volume, but doesn't look fake or scary.  The small wand (it's crazy small) makes it soooo easy to apply to your bottom lashes, especially for make-up challenged people like myself.



Long Wearing

This mascara lasts all day and DOES NOT smudge and smear under my eyes!  I swear they put unicorn tears in this stuff (there is NO other explanation)!  

This is after 4 hours.  

Price

I'll admit, $10 seems a little pricey for a mascara that you can only use on your bottom lashes.  However, I've spent at least 10 times that trying to find a mascara that does the job like this one.  

All in all, I think this is a GREAT buy.  Especially if you have a problem with mascara smudging under your eyes.  

I hope this was helpful to you!  Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to leave some love and follow my blog so you'll get emails whenever I publish a new post :)!

With Love, 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Follow Me



1 comment: