Saturday, January 4, 2014

Weekly Hoorays and No Ways!!!

Hey y'all!!  
I hope everyone had a great week!  This was my last week of Christmas vacation (boo), but I really have enjoyed myself.  I've got a few things that I've been loving (and something that I have NOT been loving) this week that I'd like to share with you!


HOORAYS...

Beauty

I have been LOVING the Paul Mitchell Hot Off the Press Thermal Protection Spray.  This product works as a heat protectant, but also acts like a hairspray.  It holds my curl ALL day without making my hair feel like it has a crunchy layer of hairspray in it.

Real Techniques Blending Sponge, $5.99
Purchase Here
Paul Mitchell Hot of the Press,  $15
Purchase Here















Next is the Real Techniques Blending Sponge.  This is by far the easiest and quickest way to apply foundation.  I have read a lot about the Beauty Blender...a $20 make-up sponge???  I think not...This sponge gives the same effect for about a fourth of the price (and who doesn't need to save money?).  You just wet the sponge, squeeze out the excess water, and "bounce" the sponge to blend in your foundation.

Mommy Favorites

If you have a little girl, you need a Tangle Teezer!  My Karleigh has hair that tangles SO bad...she gives a whole new meaning to rat's nest.  It usually takes me about 15 minutes to comb out her hair after bath time...it involves screaming and crying (from both of us), and eventually daddy has to hold her down while I comb...Well, NOT ANYMORE!  It literally takes me 2 minutes, at most, to comb through her hair.  It is completely safe to use on wet hair and works just as well on my hair.  I picked mine up at Target (my favorite place in the world).  

Tangle Teezer, $9.99
Purchase Here
These Disney desks have been such a great babysitter!  My mom gave Karleigh and Mason these desks for Christmas.  They think they are so neat and they really are!  They have a basket under the desks to put items in; we use it for coloring books.  There is also a built in cup.  My little ones keep their crayons here.  It's nice for me because I don't have crayons and coloring books scattered throughout every square inch of my home!  If you have little ones that like to play school, this would be so fun for them!


Disney Desk, $39.88
Purchase Here

Random Favorites

My favorite app has been the Charades app for my iPhone.  OH MY GOODNESS!  This is so much fun!  It's like charades on steroids!  You hold your phone or tablet to your forehead while your friends act out the word or phrase on the screen.  I played this with my coworkers yesterday (during lunch of course) and we laughed like crazy (if you've had multiple children, cross your legs before you play!).  It's worth checking out.

Check it Out

NO WAYS...

My only No Way for this week is the cold weather!  Yuck!  I don't want to go anywhere but my living room.  Thank goodness for fireplaces and fuzzy socks!

I hope you have a great week!  New post will be up on Monday.  Remember to follow the blog.  It really helps!

Bye y'all!


Follow Me
Follow my blog with Bloglovin



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Shannon! I looove the Tangle Teezer!!! ...cause yes, I have a little girl:)

    http://www.beautybellenotes.com/

    ReplyDelete